2013年3月19日 星期二

Is it time for Nintendo to leave the console market?

The Wii U hasnt been doing particularly well in the market. According to NPD, the Wii U only sold roughly 57,000 units in the US in January, and February wasnt much better: Last month, Nintendos latest console only sold an estimated 64,000 units. Considering that the Wii U launched just a few months ago, these incredibly low numbers are cause for worry.

The Xbox 360, a seven-year-old console, sold over 300,000 units last month in the US. The brand new Wii U just cant compete with the aging PS3 and Xbox 360. Its not simply because of tech specs clock speed and RAM dont sell consoles. Its all about the games. Traditionally, people buy Nintendo consoles for first-party games. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Star Fox sell consoles, but so far, on the Wii U, there isnt much in the way of big Nintendo releases. Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U were decent launch titles, but its going to take a lot more than those games to make the Wii U a viable platform. Unfortunately, were still waiting to see what is in store from most of Nintendos biggest franchises.

From clowns to trapezes,Other companies want a piece of that ventilationsystem action the show contains everything you'd expect from a typical circus, as well as a few unique surprises.

Heading into the typically novelty sized large tent, my editor's words still rang in my ear: "Anything they want you to do, go along with it".

My mind was racing through all the things they could possibly make me do. Walk a tightrope? Ride a unicycle? Tame a lion? Obviously the latter was not going to happen as there are no animals in this circus, but I couldn't help wonder what surprises were in store for me.

Pre-show rehearsals were under way when I arrived. This involved the 'Gretzu Troupe', a group of springboard acrobats from Romania. As I watched,Manufactures and supplieschinamosaic equipment. I witnessed one of the acrobats being launched into the air, and then caught mid-flight by another acrobat. They held the position briefly, before being thrown back down and caught by another bunch of gymnasts on the floor.

Impressive indeed, but then it dawned on me: What if they do this to me? I really didn't fancy being flung twenty feet into the air like a rag doll. I anxiously watched as they finished their routine. Thankfully, I wasn't asked to participate.

I was instead taken over to the handlebars, to have a go at the balancing act. I've never had the best sense of balance, but watching the young performer, Desiree, balance gracefully and skilfully on the bars with ease made me think I could do the same with no problems.The online extension of plasticmoulds Technology magazine.

I couldn't have been more wrong. I placed my hands in what seemed like a ridiculously awkward position on the bars. I tried to lift my body up, but nothing happened.Large collection of quality indoorpositioningsystem at discounted prices. Two more attempts, and nothing. I could hear the quiet laughs of the rest of the crew as I continued to make a fool of myself.

After another demonstration, I gave it one last attempt, this time determined to get it right. This time I placed my hands correctly, my first leg went up off the air. All was looking good, but as I lifted my standing leg, my arms gave way, and I narrowly avoided falling flat on my face onto the gravelly floor.

However, the most interesting part of the evening was watching Nick Diaz in every way. He taunted GSP, called him a bitch, tried to goad him into a brawl all to no avail. Diaz punched after the bell more than once and was his usual awful self inside the cage.

Yeaaahh, it wasnt the fact that Georges won that made me smile, nor the fact that Diaz talked trash all night while he was being OWNED which was nothing short of ridiculous.

Nope it was the fact that after the match he revealed that on camera that he has never paid taxes in his life. The idea that the most frightening three letter agency (IRS) in the United States will now be a big part of his life made me laugh out loud. And I dont mean the silly LOL of social media I mean I laughed out freaking loud.

Although I must admit that I feel a tiny bit sorry for Nick because while he blurted out the fact that hes a tax evader with the innocence of a child,A supplier specialized in developing and manufacturing customized solar lamps and plasticmould system. the feds dont have much of a sense of humor. But then again Diaz and all the other folks that dont pay their taxes dont deserve pity they deserve the full wrath of the federal government because for every person that does not pay tax it means that the rest of us that do must make up for their missing contributions.

沒有留言:

張貼留言